I have been too busy with my work and in between I had to attend my Daughter Delight’s Convocation Day. Incidentally, it coincided with the World Water Conservation Day, March 22. Had fun meeting her teachers and parents of her friends. Time well spent. Cannot imagine that Daughter Delight is graduating from a pre-schooler to a primary schooler. Soon she will turn 6 years of age. Time Flies.
By the time I reached back home, it was time to serve dinner for the family. One thing lead to another and I was not able to write this blog.
So here we go.
How many of us realize that water is more important than any thing else? Maybe a handful. We need to save water. Find out means to reuse the waste water.
- Water your plants with the kitchen waste water.
- Take water in a mug to wash you face or rinse your mouth instead of running the tap water.
- To wash your vehicles, car or bike fill water in a bucket and use a mug to splash water. The best thing is to take to the car wash center where the water is recycled.
- If you are living in an independent house, instead of apartments consider rain harvesting.
- Water the plants early morning or late evening when its more cooler.
- Run you washing machine only when its totally loaded.
- Get a plumber to fix all the leaks. Remember its drops that makes ocean.
There are many ways to save water, I have listed mine. Now you may add yours too.